In case you missed Miami’s hottest week of the year, we’ve got you covered! Straight from the runways to you, these were the biggest trends:
- Off shoulder is here to stay. Shirts, dresses and bodysuits are not enough! The off shoulder trend has also invaded swimwear, designers are obsessed with bare shoulders, specially if ruffles are involved.
- High cut one-pieces, so ladies…work those legs and show those thighs! Although its not the most flattering look for some, high cut 80’s like one-pieces were all over the runways this year.
- Also, talking about one-pieces, one-pieces were also one of the big trends. Not only being used as swimwear anymore, but also as bodysuits for all occasions.
- Front tie bikini tops, a trend which we saw Kim Kardashian rocking earlier this year with an actual crop top which she intervened, is now a reality. Designers are loving the trend and have various designs showcasing this specific detail on the front.
- Golden mermaids in golden hues and shimmering fabrics, this was the predominant color of the year for swimwear.
- Swimwear options for all body types, Sport’s Illustrated presented its collection which included real women and real bodies in it! This was the only show which included a selection for plus-size women, and was definitely the most popular one!
Picture by www.si.com