New year = new you, we all say It, but do we really do it? Which is why we have decided to put together a list of long term resolutions for you to become healthier, stronger and overall BETTER, a better you!
– Workout, try to incorporate different workouts among the week, at least 3 times a week. This will not only make you look better, but feel great!
– Vary your workouts, try experimenting different exercises, visit new fitness studios, try to not always do the same routine or work the same muscles. A good alternative for this, is Classpass, which allows you to switch up your workouts with multiple fitness studios under one membership.
– Eat clean, this does NOT mean do not eat, or just drink juices. It means creating a habit, a lifestyle, by eating natural foods, go for whole raw foods and not processed or packaged ones.
– Drink alkaline PH balanced water, keep your body, skin and hair well hydrated at all times.
– Meditate, more and more studies have shown the benefits meditation and mindfulness bring into your mind and soul.
– Sleep, make sure to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. This is essential, for both your body and mind.
– Turn off your cellphone while sleeping, give your body a break from your iPhone/smartphone.
– Love what you do. Your work life is your day to day, takes up 5 of the 7 days of the week, which is why its so important for you to enjoy your routine and love what you do!
– Work vs life, having a balance between these two is vital! Its extremely important having a professional development, as well as having family/friends quality time.
– Make Lists, a smart way to organize your to-do’s and keep your mind in order!
We hope you enjoy our wellbeing tips, and make 2018 your year!